1. Use a sponge pad stretcher to make the patient transport comfortably, lift the patient onto the stretcher and transport it through an ambulance.
2. If the stretcher needs to raise the head, press the button below the stretcher head and lift it up.
3. When the patient arrives at the ward or destination, pull out the handle and lift the two.
4. the stretcher face barrier uses a rotary elastic locking device, turn over the barrier to ensure patient safety, if necessary, use the insurance belt insurance; turn down the guardrail, the patient is convenient.
5. When the patient needs an infusion, one end of the stretcher surface can be inserted into the infusion stand.