Thirty you do not know the maintenance knowledge
1. Make a good record of the operation of the instrument, especially the timing and the phenomenon of failure, in order to maintain the inquiry.
2. Be careful not to damage the appearance of the instrument. Special probes, buttons, and connecting cables must not be mechanically damaged. Discontinue use immediately after damage. Especially during the work process, do not shut down at will and develop good habits. Turn off the power after completing various operations.
3. Once monitoring is complete, clean the probe with a dry cloth or paper towel. The probe, especially the contraction pressure probe, is protected against moisture and placed on the probe holder.
4. After using each day, turn off the power of the host computer. If the use environment is not good, cover with a cloth. Use a dry cloth or paper towel to wipe the probe and button with a little alcohol for disinfection. Note that alcohol should not be too much so as not to immerse inside the probe.
5. Keep the outer surface of each part of the instrument clean. Regularly wipe with a cloth to wash the liquid. Be careful not to get the cleaning liquid into the cabinet. Dry it after cleaning to avoid condensation.
6. Only wipe with a dry cloth on the monitor screen.
7. Do not remove the packaging handling equipment within 10 minutes after the machine.
8. Unplug the power plug from the power supply if you do not use the instrument for a long time. Put the probe and buttons into the accessory box.
9. Before using the device for a second time, you must perform a commissioning check on the device.
10. The safety of the patient should be given priority in the anesthesia process. In the event of a malfunction, do not rush to rectify the problem during the anesthesia and disregard the patient.
11. Use a common water-soluble disinfectant to moisten the soft rags and use a rag to clean the anesthesia machine's panel and surface.
12. When using an anesthetic evaporator, pay attention to the following: When slowly rotating the dial of the concentration adjustment knob, rotate it to the limit position and do not use force to rotate. Do not pull the density adjustment knob by hand.
13. Avoid flowmeter shock and vibration. Slowly turn the flow control knob. When the flow meter shows the maximum or minimum flow rate, do not use force to rotate.
14. The sterilized gas line pipe fittings, breathing circuit components, etc. should be properly installed in place, do not cause air leakage. After the installation, airtightness check should be performed. After the test is normal, the patient can be used.
15. Do not bend the cover sheet on the suction and exhalation flaps. Be very careful when cleaning, disassembling and disassembling. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
16. After use, the flow sensor should be removed and placed in a ventilated place to dry.
17. Before use, make sure all hoses, cannulas, and plugs are properly connected. Choose a reliable working power supply.
18. Use the ventilator Start in the following order: start the compressor → switch on the oxygen → start the ventilator. Turn off the machine in the following order: Turn off the ventilator → Press Silence to silence the alarm → Turn off the humidifier → Turn off the compressor → Press Reset Mute → Cut off the oxygen input.
19. Heating the humidifier uses distilled water (do not use normal saline).
20. The compressor inlet air filter should be cleaned regularly, usually once a week.
21. The instruments and accessories should be cleaned regularly and the recent maintenance and inspection times recorded. Before informing maintenance personnel, observe and record the ventilator malfunction code.
22. Please disinfect the sterilizable accessories according to the requirements of the instructions. Wipe with neutral detergents in other places. If the connectors and hoses are damaged, they should be replaced in time without repair.
23. If there is a built-in rechargeable battery, if it is not used for a long time, it is recommended to charge it every two months.
24. Equipment maintenance should be performed regularly to ensure that the operating parameters are correct.
25. When loading or unloading the syringe or infusion device, wait until the moving parts of the instrument are stopped before operation. In particular, the external drop sensor is a high-precision device. To handle it lightly and gently, it must be fixed on the instrument before use. Do not collide. Infusion tube, according to steps, each step must be installed in place, infusion tube can not be pulled too tight, is strictly prohibited operation.
26. Turn off the power after each use, immediately remove spillage, and use a cloth soaked in a mild disinfectant or soap to prevent liquids from entering the interior of the instrument. After cleaning, wait for 30 seconds before turning it on again.
27. Every four to eight months (according to usage) check whether all alarm systems are working properly, and check the main power supply and its connection lines to complete the self-test, calibration and battery check.
28. The operating environment of ultrasonic equipment should be maintained regularly to ensure humidity and temperature requirements.
29. Wipe the surfaces of the instrument and accessories with a soft cloth moistened with a neutral detergent once a week. Do not allow any liquid to enter the inside of the instrument.
30. Check each part for mechanical failures such as looseness once a month. Wipe the alphanumeric keys with a lint-free fabric or soft cloth with an anti-static antistatic agent.