1. The operator should read the instructions carefully to understand and familiarize with the incubator function before turning on the power.
2. Turn on the power, press the power switch, then the power indicator will light.
3. Adjust the temperature controller to the desired temperature value for the user.
4. When the temperature of the incubator reaches the set temperature, the heating is interrupted and the heating indicator is off. After the power is turned on for 90 minutes at the standard ambient temperature, the temperature can be kept stable. If the instantaneous temperature in the incubator exceeds the upper limit alarm temperature, and the instrument temperature tracking alarm indicator lights up and the heater power is automatically turned off.
5. When the glass door is opened to take the sample, the heater and the circulating air machine stop working. When the glass door is closed, the heater and the fan can operate normally, thus avoiding the pollution of the culture and the phenomenon of temperature overshoot.