The automatic biochemical analyzer performs part or all of the steps of sampling, adding reagents, de-interfering substances, mixing, heat preservation, colorimetry, result calculation, writing report and cleaning in the biochemical analysis by means of a simulated manual operation.
Generally it can be composed of the following parts:
1. Sampler: Place the sample to be tested, standard, control solution, blank and control solution.
2. Sampling device: including diluter, sampling probe and pipe for conveying samples and reagents.
3. Reaction cell or reaction tube: generally functions as a cuvette (tube).
4. Warmer: Provides constant temperature for chemical reactions.
5. Detectors: such as colorimeter, spectrophotometer, fluorescence spectrophotometer, flame photometer, electrochemical analyzer, etc. Different instrument configurations are different.
6. Microprocessor: It is the computer part of the analyzer, also called the program controller. Control all the actions and functions of the instrument, the user can "talk" to the instrument through the keyboard, and the computer can also receive the signal from the various components and respond accordingly, and send a certain indication signal to the abnormal situation. Analysis software and analysis results are generally stored on disk and can be queried.
7. Printer: It can draw reaction dynamic curve and print inspection report.
8. Function monitor: The display is part of it, it can view the reaction status, the situation of the man-machine “conversation”, the current instrument working status, and the analysis result, etc.