The basic function of the operating bed is to adjust the position of the operation, expose the surgical field, and make the operation go smoothly. There are five major types of postures commonly used in operating rooms, followed by prone position, supine position, tilt position, perineal position and sitting position. The electric operating bed is suitable for operation in the head and neck, chest and abdomen, limbs, urinary and five organs features, and meets the needs of human anatomy and medical care. It has the following characteristics:
(1) It conforms to ergonomic design can effectively reduce the labor intensity of medical staff.
(2) Beautiful appearance, high surface finish, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength after spray coating. The body is made of stainless steel, aluminum alloy, malleable cast iron and other advanced materials. The main transmission structures such as base and lifting column are all covered with stainless steel. The bed board is composed of high-strength bakelite which is resistant to dirt and acid and alkali. It is fire-resistant and durable, and has good X-ray penetration. Conductive mattresses protect against acne and static electricity.
(3) The type is constantly increasing, including built-in waist bridge, five-section partial column, C-arm duct, etc. It is convenient and safe, with complete functions, high control precision and long service life.
(4) Intelligent, computer-controlled operating bed has been greatly increased in recent years, controlled by computer control system, all body position single-key regulation.
(5) It is often equipped with a variety of components to expand the function of the equipment, suitable for surgery, gynecology, urology, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, anorectology and otolaryngology and other departments.