1. Classified by working mode:
Wet urine analyzer and dry urine analyzer, among which the dry urine analyzer is widely used in clinical practice because of its simple structure and convenient use.
2. Classified by test item:
(1) 8 urine analyzers: test items including urine protein (PRO), urine sugar (GLU), urine PH, ketone body (KET), urinary bilirubin (BIL), urinary biliary (URO), urinary occult blood (BLD), urinary nitrite (NIT).
(2) 9 urine analyzers: 8 items + urinary white blood cells (LEU).
(3) 10 urine analyzers: 9 items + urine specific gravity (SG).
(4) 11 items of urine analyzer: 10 items + vitamin C.
(5) 12 items of urine analyzer: 11 items + color or turbidity.
3. Classified by degree of automation:
(1) Semi-automatic urine analyzer: According to its test items, it can be divided into 8 urine, 9 urine, 10 urine, 11 urine, and 12 urine.
(2) Fully automated urine analyzer: According to its test items, it can be divided into 10 urine, 11 urine, and 12 urine.