1. Endoscope for digestive tract: rigid tube esophagus; fiber esophagus; electronic esophagoscope; ultrasound electronic esophagoscope, fiber gastroscope, electronic gastroscope, ultrasonic electronic gastroscope, fiber duodenoscope, electronic duodenoscope, fiber enteroscopy, electron enteroscopy, fiber colonoscope, electronic colonoscope, fiber sigmoidoscopy, and proctoscope.
2. Endoscope for the respiratory system: rigid tube laryngoscope, fiber laryngoscope, electronic laryngoscope, fiberoptic bronchoscope, electronic bronchoscope, thoracoscope and mediastinoscope.
3. Endoscopy for the peritoneal cavity: rigid tube, optical fiber and electronic surgical laparoscopy.
4. Endoscopy for biliary tract: Hard-tube choledochoscope, fiber choledochoscope, electronic choledochoscope, and Mother-child choledochoscope.
5. For endoscopy of the urinary system: (1) Cystoscopy: can be divided into cystoscopy for examination, cystoscopy for ureteral intubation, cystoscopy for surgery, cystoscopy for teaching, cystoscopy for photography, pediatric cystoscopy and female Cystoscope. (2) Ureteroscope. (3) Nephroscope.
6. Endoscopy for gynecology: colposcopy and hysteroscopy.
7. Endoscopy for blood vessels: endoscopic surgery.
8. Endoscopy for the joint: arthroscope.