1. The liquid in the humidifier in use should be replaced daily to reduce bacterial growth. Sterile distilled water should be injected into the humidifier to prevent the precipitation of crystals in the liquid and damage the evaporator, thus affecting the humidification effect. Pay attention to check the performance of the thermostat regularly, protect the temperature control sensor, and closely observe the temperature alarm.
2. The ventilator should be regularly inspected, energized, and functionally tested to ensure effective function use.
3. Personally keep the ventilator, to ensure that all kinds of pipelines are in standby state after disinfection.
4. Abandon the condensate in time to avoid increasing the airflow resistance in the circuit. The drainage fluid should be strictly prevented from flowing into the respiratory tract of the flu patient. Medical staff should wash their hands before and after operating the ventilator to prevent cross-infection.
5. The ventilator pipeline should be fixed firmly, to avoid rough operation, excessive traction caused by rupture and leakage.
6. The power supply of the main engine should be started after the gas source is turned on. That is, the air compression pump power supply is started and the oxygen is turned on first. When the pressure of oxygen and air is balanced, the alarm sound of the air leakage or air source disappears before the power of the main unit can be turned on. The order of shutting down the ventilator happens to be the opposite, that is, turn off the power of the main unit and then turn off the air supply.
7. After the ventilator works for 1000 hours, the manufacturer will carry out comprehensive maintenance and consumables replacement.
8. Make a record and record all kinds of repairs, replacements, and correction records, such as the location of the repair, the degree of error or damage, the time, the name, time and quantity of the replaced parts, etc., for verification.