1. When using the ventilator for the first time, first turn it on and off once to determine if the switch can be properly mastered and check whether the machine can work normally.
2. Read the instruction carefully before use, and connect the ventilator, humidifier, nasal mask or nose and mouth mask according to the instructions.
3. Wear the nose mask or nose and mouth mask and adjust the headband tightly. The elasticity of the headband is generally suitable for the patient to have no pressure on the corresponding part of the patient, but it should not be too loose to avoid air leakage.
4. Make sure that the humidifier has been filled with purified water or distilled water and cannot exceed the specified position.
5. Start the ventilator, feel the ventilator work is abnormal, if there is no abnormality, you can use it safely.
6. In the course of using, if the patient wants to temporarily leave the machine, it is best to turn off the machine, remove the nasal mask or nose and mouth mask and then leave, after returning, wear nasal mask or nose and mouth mask and then restart the use.
7. After using it every day, be sure to turn off the power before turning off the machine.
8. It is best to clean the mask once a day and clean the filter and tubing every three days. The cleaning method can refer to the disinfection method of the ventilator attachment.
9. Change the water in the humidifier every day, so that it does not exceed the water level.
10. Make a maintenance on the machine every six months or one year.