The Urine Chemistry Analyzer is a sophisticated electronic optical instrument that must be carefully maintained. The instrument should be protected from prolonged exposure to sunlight and excessive temperature and humidity. Operating the instrument in an irregular manner can disrupt the normal operation of the instrument and cause undesirable results.
1) Before operation, carefully read the instructions of the urine chemical analyzer and the instructions for the urine test; each urine chemical analyzer should establish operating procedure and operate according to its regulations.
2) A special person is responsible for the establishment of a dedicated instrument notebook, and the registration of the situation of the paddles, problems, maintenance and repairs are registered one by one.
3) Before the daily inspection, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the instrument (various devices and waste liquid devices, printing paper conditions and whether the instrument needs to be calibrated, etc.) before starting the machine. After the test is completed, the instrument should be thoroughly cleaned and maintained.
1) Daily maintenance: It should be cleaned every day and washed with water.
2) Weekly or monthly maintenance: All kinds of urine chemical analyzers should be maintained weekly or monthly according to the specific conditions of the instrument.