1. Keep the surface of the incubator clean and beautiful.
2. The incubator should be placed in a well-ventilated room with no flammable or explosive materials placed around it.
3. Do not over-extrude the contents of the box and leave room for it.
4. The inside and outside of the box should be kept clean. It should be cleaned after each use. Long time no use should cover the dust cover and put it in the drying room.
5. The equipment management personnel perform the metrological verification according to the verification plan and regularly check the temperature control.
6. When the ambient temperature is high in summer, when the set temperature is lower than 40 °C, “air conditioning” should be used to reduce the ambient temperature (25-28 °C, this temperature must be maintained at night) to avoid temperature runaway.
7. Do not place the incubator in a hot or humid place, away from direct sunlight.
8. The fan in the incubator is periodically filled with grease.
9. For long-term no use, the water in the water jacket should be drained. Apply neutral grease or petroleum jelly to the plating parts to prevent corrosion. Place the plastic dust cover on the outside of the incubator and place the incubator in a dry room to avoid the temperature controller is damaged by moisture.