There are many types of centrifuges, which can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. Classified by structure: desktop medical centrifuges and vertical medical centrifuges.
2. Classified by capacity: micro-medical centrifuges, small-capacity medical centrifuges, and large-capacity medical centrifuges.
3. Classified by size: micro medical centrifuges, small medical centrifuges and large medical centrifuges.
4. Classified by temperature control: frozen medical centrifuge (cryogenic medical centrifuge) and normal temperature medical centrifuge.
5. Sort by speed: low speed medical centrifuge, high speed medical centrifuge and ultra high speed medical centrifuge.
1) Low-speed medical centrifuge: generally refers to a medical centrifuge with a rotational speed of less than 10,000 rpm.
2) High-speed medical centrifuge: generally refers to a medical centrifuge with a rotational speed of 10,000 to 30,000 rpm.
3) Ultra-high speed medical centrifuge: generally refers to a medical centrifuge with a rotational speed greater than 30,000 rpm.
6. According to the rotor type: horizontal rotary head or bucket type medical centrifuge, fixed angle rotary head or angle rotor type medical centrifuge.
7. According to the function: blood centrifuge, blood card centrifuge, urine sediment centrifuge, capillary centrifuge, cell centrifuge, biopharmaceutical centrifuge, gel bubble processing centrifuge and so on.