1. Household oxygen generators generally use molecular sieve oxygen generation principle, so the adsorption performance and service life of molecular sieves are very important, and the installation process is also very important. When purchasing, the oxygen machine with metal integrated structure, and with molecular sieve automatic warning filling.
2. For patients with respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, the performance requirements of household oxygen generators are higher. When purchasing, you should choose a machine that can meet the standard medical indicators and maintain the oxygen supply standard for a long time.
3. Home oxygen machine is a medical health equipment, not a health fashion products, so there is no need to choose a machine that is not suitable for appearance, but a machine with excellent structural performance, small size, and good heat dissipation.
4. Oxygen generators with ISO and CE certification are important guarantees for purchase. In addition, the time for products to be put on the market is also very important. It is best to choose machines that have been available for more than two years.
5. When choosing an oxygen generator, you should choose a long-established and powerful oxygen generator manufacturer. The after-sales maintenance and parts replacement of the home oxygen generator is very important. Only long-established manufacturer can guarantee sustainable development and future maintenance service.
6. According to relevant FDA research, the average amount of oxygen required by the average user is about 3 liters per minute at 90% concentration. It is recommended that users choose large flow machine.
7. With cumulative timing function. It can count the life of the oxygen machine to provide objective and accurate data for long-term maintenance and service.