Detection methods and classification of urine analyzer
Urine analyzer is an automatic instrument for measuring certain chemical components in urine. It is an important tool for automated medical laboratory urine testing. This instrument has the advantages of simple operation and quick operation. However, the improper use of the urine analyzer and many intermediate links and influencing factors directly affect the accuracy of the automated analysis results, which will not only cause errors in the experimental results, but also delay the diagnosis. Therefore, the operator is required to have a thorough understanding of the principles, performance, precautions and influencing factors of the automated instrument.
Urine analyzer test method:
1. Urine PH examination
2. Urinary density test
3. Urinary protein examination
4. Urine glucose determination
5. Urinary carcass examination
6. Urinary bilirubin, urinary biliary examination
7. Urine nitrite check
8. Urine leucocyte examination
9. Uroglobin and urinary red blood cell examination
(1) According to the working mode, it can be divided into wet urine analyzer and dry urine analyzer. The dry urine analyzer is mainly used for automatically evaluating the test results of the dry test paper method, because of its simple structure, convenient use, it is common clinical application.
(2) According to the test items, it can be divided into 8 urine analyzers, 9 urine analyzers, 10 urine analyzers, 11 urine analyzers, 12 urine analyzers, 13 urine analyzer and 14 urine analyzers.
(3) According to the degree of automation classification can be divided into semi-automatic urine analyzer and automatic urine analyzer.