1. Ensure that the instrument is clean, dry, complete, complete in use, and no other items on the instrument;
2. check the performance of the instrument lead line without scratches, abrasion, and discount;
3. Clean the lead wire and electrode plate after use. Pay attention to the protective screen. Do not wipe the screen with rough cloth.
4. Recharge in time after each use, and recharge without using for more than one week.
5. The performance of the test instrument should be turned on daily to maintain the standby state.