1. Do routine maintenance, regular flushing and backwashing, regular cleaning and disinfection.
2. Disinfection should be done in the correct way. The water quality must be confirmed after disinfection. It should not be used for hemodialysis without confirming the safety of water.
3. Replace the consumables in time according to the expiration date of the consumables, so as to avoid the deterioration of the product water quality due to the overdue use of consumables.
4. For direct water supply equipment, it may not be used as an indirect water supply equipment due to the possible lack of related accessories. For indirect water supply equipment, attention should be paid to secondary pollution of water quality.
5. The cleaning, disinfection, sterilization and regular maintenance of the water-making equipment for hemodialysis should be carried out according to the actual situation of each hospital and the manufacturer's recommendations.
Risk of use
1. Accessible metal parts, casings, etc. are insufficiently insulated/isolated from live parts, dielectric strength is insufficient, or there is no protective earthing or protective earthing failure, or insulation medium is deteriorated due to ageing, which may cause electric shock hazard to operators.
2. The materials in contact with the treated water do not meet the requirements, the disinfectant that is incompatible with the pipeline material, the sudden change in the quality of the raw water, or the deterioration of the water quality of the product caused by the failure of the equipment, resulting in harm to the patients with hemodialysis.
3. RO membranes, power pumps and other accessories or consumables may be degraded and degraded. Eventually, the quality and quantity of the product water will not meet the clinical requirements, thus causing harm to the patient.