Cautions for the use of household oxygen generator:
1. Patients who purchase oxygen generators should read the instructions carefully before using them.
2. Avoid the open flame when using the oxygen generator to avoid fire.
3. The oxygen generator should be placed stably, otherwise the noise of the oxygen generator will increase.
4. The water level in the humidification bottle should not be too high (the water level should be half of the bottle body), otherwise the water in the bottle will easily escape or enter the oxygen absorption tube.
5. When the oxygen generator is not used for a long time, please cut off the power supply, pour off the water in the humidification bottle, wipe the surface of the oxygen generator clean, cover it with plastic cover, and store it in a dry place without sunlight.
6. When the oxygen generator is turned on, do not place the flowmeter float on the zero position.
7. Pay special attention when filling the oxygen bag with oxygen generator. After filling the oxygen bag, you must first unplug the oxygen bag and then turn off the oxygen generator switch. Otherwise, it will cause the negative pressure of the humidified bottle entering the oxygen generator, causing the oxygen generator to malfunction.
8. It is strictly forbidden to place horizontally, invert, wet or direct sunlight during transportation and storage.