High Frequency Electrosurgical unit
Main Frequency: 512 KHZ
Power Supply: 110V/60Hz;220V/50Hz
High Frequency Leakage:
Monopolar: < 150mA; Bipolar < 60mA
Low Frequency Leakage:
Normal Polarity, Intact Chassis Ground: <10μA Normal Polarity, Ground open< 50μA Reverse Polarity, Ground Open< 50μA Sink Current, 140V Applied, All inputs < 50μA
1. The electrosurgical generator is used to control bleeding and surgical cutting in all general and open surgical procedures
2. Touch control panel, three-way power output, with different audible and visual indication during the process of outputting
3. Protection against over-voltage and over-current.
4. Convection refrigeration without ventilator.
5. Independent power for electrical cut, electrical coagulation and bipolar coagulation.
Wide clinical applications, such as the general surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiology, gynecology, urology(under water TUR), oncology, neurosurgery, etc.