1) Digital display of output power, and sound signal given when the minimum or maximum power limit is reached;
2) Four mono-polar cutting modes: pure, blend 1, blend 2, and blend 3;
3) Two mono-polar coag modes: fulgurate and spray;
4) Two bipolar modes: bipolar cut and bipolar coag;
5) Designed with patient plate continuity monitoring circuit, which can effectively prevent electrical burns to patients;
6) Isolated RF output;
7) Output controlled by pencil switch or foot switch;
8) Adjustable output sound volume;
9) Functions expandable: for use in combination with endoscope or argon trolley;
10) Top-quality components and devices employed, and high reliability ensured.
Main Material:ABS external housing
Working Frequency:512kHz ±5%
Variety of Equipment:class 1,type CF.Ordinary Equipment
Working Fashion:Loading intermittently, Functioning continuously.
Leakage Currents To Ground:Less than 50μA