Computer Assisted Sperm Quality Analyzer
1) the number of pieces of image acquisition 1-100 pieces.
2) the field of view of each of the collection analysis time 1-10 seconds.
3) range detection rate of 0-240μm / s.
4) the field of the selected field 1-30.
5) the measured maximum number of sperm per 1000, error ± 2%.
6) sperm density detection range of 0-300 million / ml without dilution.
7) for a microscope objective magnification 10X.20X.40X.100X.
8) according to WHO standard test data using sperm count plate (thickness 10um).
9) can detect the movement of sperm 26 indicators and can track the trajectory of sperm are described, color trajectory (red, blue two tracking trajectories).
10) can be analyzed sperm motility overlay.
11) can be dynamically learn sperm statistical analysis and medical records, analysis of dynamic parameters with a, b, c, d level analysis.
12) can be carried out statistical analysis of sperm morphology and medical records, with the virtual grid power energy, preparing the fourth edition of WHO morphology software reference the latest standards, sperm deformity rate can be calculated. And conduct deformity classification.
1. Can filter out all kinds of impurities which are different from sperm to ensure the accuracy of test.
2. Scatheless test can ensure the sperm's natural motion state and monolayer sampling.
3. Advanced morphological analysis software, clearly and intuitively colorful picture.
4. Large database, functions of query, modification, statistics
5. Independent processing to dead sperm samples and no sperm samples
Applications:This system is especially applicable for clinical semen detection and can highly increase the standard of clinical detection. It can be widely used in urological department, andriatrics, department of obstetrics and gynecology (test tube baby), birth control and the research of healthy birth and sound care.
It can also be applied in some specialized fields, such as biologic research institute, research institute of endangered animal and rare animal, research institute of artificial propagation of livestock, and artificial insemination station, etc.