The Analyzer is an electrochemical instrument that can analyze the contents of gases, electrolytes and metabolites in the artery blood. It has the following features:
1. Read in the information of test card, reagent pack, quality control solution, patients, operators and sample etc. through two-dimension code scanning.
2. Identify the type of test card.
3. Control the flow of liquid.
4. Heat and keep the sample test temperature at 37±0.2℃, keep this temperature more than 10 seconds in sample measurement process.
5. Measuring ambient pressure and ambient temperature.
6. Time and dates setting.
7. Calculate and display the concentration of various components in the blood.
8. Time period from sample introduction to results coming out is no more than 70 seconds.
9. Communicate with the hospital LIS system to transmit the measurement results.
10. Stores all types of data, such as patient sample results, three-level quality control analysis results, External Quality Assessment results, electronic QC analysis results, etc.
11. Print out the patient sample results.
12. Dynamic demonstration of the main operation process.
13. Supports connection to LIS system via wireless WIFI.
14. Support USB keyboard and USB mouse, through the mouse and keyboard to complete the information input.
15. It has a calibration function and can be used for calibration with special calibration solution.
16. Parameter setting, parameter reference range setting and parameter unit setting.
17. Correction function, the calibration parameters can be set to achieve the correction function.
18. Total noise: it is no more than 40dB(A)in standby state, and is no more than 65dB(A)in measuring state.